digital dash hard to read

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sledge

Reaction score
hey there guys , I have been a member for years , but I have had a kinda rough 3 years , I Lost my wife for one, and hadn't rode much in quite a while , and all that... but... here is my question , .. I have a 1986 SE-I Goldwing , with the digital dash , and it has been sitting for a while now , and the Dash is pretty hard to read , anybody have any idea's on this , or ever had this problem ??? I sure would love to hear about it. . :fiddle:

hey there Joe , hows it goin' my friend ???? you still playing Music quite a bit ???? and thanks guys for the picture , I'm an Old guy , and a Picture for me is worth a Lot More than 10,000 words......LOL...……… thank you.

nope I sold the Trike , it was super hard to turn on a tight curve, the local Honda shop , tried to sell me a E-Z Steer for a ton of money , that only moves the front wheel about 1" .. just hard for me to believe 1" is worth a $1,000 … :fiddle:

That SEi looks like the one I traded in for my '06 1800. Wouldn't be surprised if it was. Was a good bike, but the wife wouldn't ride it with me. She loves the 1800.