CGW Patch and Vinyl Sticker, Place Your Order Here!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Dan,
I want to order a sticker and patch.
Please tell me how much I have to pay(-pal) inclusive shipping to the Netherlands.
thanks, theoj

theoj":h7xyacmc said:
Hello Dan,
I want to order a sticker and patch.
Please tell me how much I have to pay(-pal) inclusive shipping to the Netherlands.
thanks, theoj

PM your mailing information to me and I'll find out.

rock42":6wbwisje said:
hope i did it right ordered 2 stickers want to put one on my vt 1100 and one on my car is coming off need to replace it. thanks and love the web site. rock42

I sent you a PM, rock.

dan filipi":3eeq1ika said:
The sticker print is a bit different than expected, like some of the lines are thicker than what UBarW's image showed and only part of the sticker has the white border but they still look pretty nice.
You might want to just cut the white line off the edge.

image.php

image.php

I'm not selling these to make any money, just want to cover costs and provide everyone with a symbol of the forum we enjoy.

Sticker each = $2
Patch each = $5
U.S Postage = $1.50

Whether you want just 1 sticker or 5 patches and 5 stickers, postage would be $1.50 U.S since they'd fit in a standard envelope. The $1.50 postage also helps to cover Paypal transaction fees.

Place your order by clicking on the "Send me some of those stickers and patches!" link below then in the notes section of Paypal where it says
"Add special instructions to seller" ,tell me which you are ordering and how many of each and your name and address. Include your forum screen name also, that helps.
Don't forget to add the $1.50 Postage to your total order!

This is also a good time to make a donation to the forums :mrgreen:
(Tip: Using Personal/Gift avoids the transaction fees)

If you don't do Paypal then send me a PM of your order and I'll give you my address to send a check.
Send me a PM if your mailing address is outside the U.S. I'll have to figure out how to send them.

Thanks guys. I hope you like 'em!

Dan that link goes directly to the donation site with nothing about the patches. I would like 2 patches & 2 stickers + shipping equals &15.50 I will go to PP directly & make the payment that way. Will repeat the order in the special instructions section. Thanks.

fysty-1":5ygrfbat said:
dan filipi":5ygrfbat said:
Thanks Angela, got the PP email and I'll send them out right away.
Thank-you my dear. You are a gentleman. Cheers Angela :party:
That is the understatement of the year! :wave:

Parts...advice....pics.....forum......patches......videos....(still nice to us :hihihi: ).....yeah......more than a gentleman! :thanks:

rcrab":3vcg1ea2 said:
Is there a way to order a patch without the usage of Pay Pal? I have heard horror storys about them.

Rcrab, I have been useing PP for better than 6 years now & have never had any sort of glitch @ all, but I bet Dan would give you his addy so you can send a money order. :Egyptian: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

My order for 1 patch and 2 stickers has been placed...Along with my donation, of course.

Thank you, Dan!
:music:

Received my patch and stickers today...Can't wait to get the stickers on the bike. Gotta wait to get the patch on the vest though...cuz I haven't bought my vest yet. . .
:smilie_happy: :doh: :smilie_happy: