CGW Patch and Vinyl Sticker, Place Your Order Here!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rock42":1gfmg9x9 said:
rock42 here just ordered
1 patch=$5 1 sticker=$2 plus $1.50 for shipping address is on pay pal

Got it.
I'll send them out today.

:thanks:

Only ONE small patch left!

Once this one is gone there will a long wait getting more since I'll have to take pre-orders before having them made so if you want a small patch, order up before someone else gets it first!

The patch is mine!!!!!!

Dan , I just sent $10 for the small patch-sticker combo. Keep the rest for shipping charges and donation. God bless.

PS. I forgot to include information :roll: I'm sorry. My name is Angel, from Orlando, FL

my wife put the big sticker on my leather jacket ...im a walking bill board ...looks good ...im glad she did it on my coat instead of vest ...all kinds of comments on how good it looks and to get the forum talk about ....i wear my coat more when not riding ....

ok dan i need a black and white hard copy of the logo my printer has went kaputt. if you can send itto me i can try to get a shirt made up.but the screener guy said i need a templet in b&w frist.so he can load it in his comp and add color. 8 by 11 or six by eight should work. thanks bill.

mwbill37841":1s2y2edu said:
ok dan i need a black and white hard copy of the logo my printer has went kaputt. if you can send itto me i can try to get a shirt made up.but the screener guy said i need a templet in b&w frist.so he can load it in his comp and add color. 8 by 11 or six by eight should work. thanks bill.
I'm not sure what your asking for Bill.
Do you need a black and white picture printed on paper?

Could I email it to him?

Hey guys.

Just checking in if everyone received the stickers you ordered.

I've gotten tied up with some pre summer work around the house, and work so I thought I might have forgotten someone.

Let me know, :thanks: