Final Drive Drawing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final+DriveII.JPG

dan filipi":1caat61n said:
That must be an earlier model, I don't see the zerk fitting :|

Think it would be where the cut away is? Could be from an earlier model, I doubt Honda spent the money on new drawings for each new year until the 1500. This drawing as well as the engine drawing is from a brochure from 1982. There is also a cut away drawing of the air shock as well as some good examples of the Standard and Interstate models and some of the available options at that time.
Have another brochure that shows all the wing leader options on an 1100 "WOW" could definitely spend some money on that stuff.
If interested I could scan those as well and put on here for reference?

Have another brochure that shows all the wing leader options on an 1100 "WOW" could definitely spend some money on that stuff.
If interested I could scan those as well and put on here for reference?

Sure by all means do, that will be a good addition to the board!

it looks like final drive off the 1000. sure does give a good look at the unchangeable u joint where it is peened together around the joint caps. this was a total nightmare to get apart so i could put the 1000 joint end on the 1100 shaft and secure it back. thats been a while and having a true touring gl1000 made it all worth it. seems like im getting 70mph at about 3400 rpm no real gas saving but realy smooth and nice exhaust tone at lower rpm. nice pic joedrum

Latest posts