NYC terlet

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
I just wanted to share this...it's a couple of pics of a public toilet in NYC(I can't confirm that, but it sounds good)....
Anyone interested in using this thing?
scared001.gif

Not just no, but HELL NO!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I'd be WAY too paranoid. I know that its mirrored glass but still. Nope, No way! Not gonna happen. Just show me to the alley.

Hey if its mirrored class why not??? I think it would be funny to wait till a woman goes in there and then run up to it and press you face right up to the glass and cup your hands around your eyes as if your trying to see inside just to make the woman freak...
Then you could make faces as if you can see inside to really make her mad, Then get ready to run when she comes out :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

BigAndrew":34iqa82v said:
Hey if its mirrored class why not??? I think it would be funny to wait till a woman goes in there and then run up to it and press you face right up to the glass and cup your hands around your eyes as if your trying to see inside just to make the woman freak...
Then you could make faces as if you can see inside to really make her mad, Then get ready to run when she comes out :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Or walk circles aroumd it with a camcorder. :yahoo:

Youse guys! :eek:
Ya'll know if you were to do that, the gal inside would prolly have a 9mm, and start blastin!! It IS NYC, after all! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
Or....she would be taking video of all the folks coming up makin faces, then, next thing ya know, there you are...on YOU TUBE...actin like a fool!!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

AApple":2di5bqwe said:
Youse guys! :eek:
Ya'll know if you were to do that, the gal inside would prolly have a 9mm, and start blastin!! It IS NYC, after all! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:
Or....she would be taking video of all the folks coming up makin faces, then, next thing ya know, there you are...on YOU TUBE...actin like a fool!!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: So True....