Old CGW photos from the Gallery

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
I've put the precrash gallery photos in a zip archive so you all can have access to them if you like.

To open the file and get to the photo's it must be unzipped. Windows has a unzip utility built in. If not then use something like Winzip or Winrar, both have a free zip utilitiy. If you need help give me a shout.

Old Gallery Photo's

Hmmmm..... when i try to open it, An error message pops up and says "The compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted."

I wonder if thats because i dont have an unzip program...
I guess i'll go searchin the net for the winzip program to unzip it with

I just let the computer do it's thing and check it every now and then. Always something else to look at while the down load is working. :laptop:

plskthompson1":2ks6isg5 said:
I just let the computer do it's thing and check it every now and then. Always something else to look at while the down load is working. :laptop:

True... But surfin around on the net while it downloads will probably slow it down unfortunately

6 hours ain't nothing. I've got a download going that's been running for 28 hours, and still not done (6Gig of 8.2Gig done.) My connection (cable) is running extremely slow for some reason. :cry: Of course if I didn't surf so much while it's running..... :roll:

I moved that file to the new server which is much faster for downloads.

I rezipped and tested it so it should be a good file but get it from this new link instead to be sure and cancel the other download.

Old Gallery Photo's

BTW the file is 117 MB.

(I just realized someone could have been downloading that file when I deleted it, SORRY!)

Ok..........Upload is done and the links have been updated with the new location.

I downloaded and opened the file so it's good.

damn, download took a minute and a 1/2, son playing XBOX live slows it down!

Omega Man":1brzgtq6 said:
46 seconds :grin:

Did you fix it? It werkz for meh.

~O~

HOLY CRAP!!!! Thats Fast!!!
I have pretty fast internet too but it wouldnt let me download it anywhere near my max speed

Omega Man":1p7rwxs9 said:

~O~

Your internet service provider is called Cox Communications? :shock: :? :eek: :lol:
:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Attachments

• dl.png
    dl.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 152
BigAndrew":fhimn7x1 said:
Omega Man":fhimn7x1 said:

~O~

Your internet service provider is called Cox Communications? :shock: :? :eek: :lol:
:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

LULZ, I know...there is a video game called Assassin's Creed that I refuse to play because it has the word ASS in the title twice. :razz:

~O~

Omega Man":39k219sa said:
LULZ, I know...there is a video game called Assassin's Creed that I refuse to play because it has the word ASS in the title twice. :razz:

~O~

Ass-Ass-ins Creed :smilie_happy: :clapping:

Latest posts