Spring Thaw and Bike Show, Shelbyville, TN

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
All right guys, I know it's a little late to be posting this, and maybe it already has been and I just can't find it. There will be a bike show and swap meet in Shelbyville, TN, at the Calsonic Arena, 721 Whitthorne St, Shelbyville,TN 37160.

Here's the ad info from motorcyclemonster.com:
"The 8th Annual Spring Thaw Bike Show and Swap Meet will be held on March 27, 2010 at the Calsonic Arena in Shelbyville, Tennessee (TN) This is Tennessee's biggest and best Swap Meet and Bike Show!! All Motorcycles are welcome, with many different Classes available - You don't want to miss it!"

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend due to my work schedule, but I didn't want to hold this info to my self, so I thought I share.

Oh man. That is only 4.5 hours away and it would be a beautiful ride but I have been traveling so much for work lately that I think my wife would kill me if I headed out for this. Thanks for posting this but I think I will have to pass.

Latest posts