• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock seat from 83

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyb

Reaction score
It is two tone brown with a terry cloth top. Yours for $25.00 plus actual shipping. In OK shape. I replaced it with a Travelcade.

Is the '83 seat longer than the '82? I have an '82 and I did the '83 trunk bracket swap. It moved the trunk 2 inches further back. Now there is a huge gap between the end of the seat and the trunk. That's why I was wondering about the '83 seat. Could you measure the bottom pan as far as the total length? I can measure my '82 seat.

CapnDenny1":khj1voye said:
Is the '83 seat longer than the '82? I have an '82 and I did the '83 trunk bracket swap. It moved the trunk 2 inches further back. Now there is a huge gap between the end of the seat and the trunk. That's why I was wondering about the '83 seat. Could you measure the bottom pan as far as the total length? I can measure my '82 seat.
I can measure it. I keep hearing that they are longer but I have nothing to compare it to.

It is 33" from the tip of the tab that goes under the frame brace to the back end of the pan.