Videos from the trip.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was nice to see sidecarsueies 1200 do the road trip when it could hardly go around the block without boiling over

scdmarx your bike is just buetiful !!!!!!!!!! the vetter stuff makes me want to kick myself for not getting when i had a chance to ,now i dont know when im going to get my rear end dressed :smilie_happy: your bike sounded sweet before the music started on the video look like a nice ride

ill say it again your bike is just buetiful

joedrum":2ck6hhy3 said:
it was nice to see sidecarsueies 1200 do the road trip when it could hardly go around the block without boiling over

scdmarx your bike is just buetiful !!!!!!!!!! the vetter stuff makes me want to kick myself for not getting when i had a chance to ,now i dont know when im going to get my rear end dressed :smilie_happy: your bike sounded sweet before the music started on the video look like a nice ride

ill say it again your bike is just buetiful

Far as I know, I'm the only one on the trip that had any trouble. (picked up a tire nail)
The pictures don't show all the rust on my bike. It lives outside with the cars in the salty beach air. :cry: That and all the temporary wiring....

The Vetter stuff is stylish and roomy, but it's old and needs some TLC. But I agree with you, the bike is definately photogetic. :lol:

Far as I know, I'm the only one on the trip that had any trouble. (picked up a tire nail)

Yep, your the only one. A nail could happen to anyone at any time though. All the bikes ran great!

Hey, great videos, smooth....you sure get the feel of the road, which you wouldn't with my rig.... no leaning in the curves.
Have been to Paso Robles (saw you and Val there) and the Chino Air Show since then,,, think my run-a-way to Railroad Flats has been moved to July 4th due to bad weather... road isn't friendly to 1 wheel drive when it is wet and gooey.... ;-{
Are you working on the Pismo video? that too was a fun trip.
Thanks for sharing...
Dan is right, a nail can zap anyone any where....

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Nice videos, That was some great scenery and the music choice was great also :music2:

I like how that double ball joint camera mount gets the camera so close to the ground... I want one really bad :mrgreen:

Latest posts