1985 Gl1200 Limited Edition question

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlslick

Reaction score
There is one of these in my area for sale and I have always steered clear of them because I don't know anything about their fuel injection. Anyone on the list have one or have any opinions on them ?
Thanks.

i know that there will be many opinions on this but i bought mine a year ago and i love it. bought the service manual and the extended book on just the sei. i do love all the bells and whistles on the bike and this is also my first bike with fuel injection and so far it works great, don't need to choke (there is none) and i fires up and warms up quickly. i have a gl1000 with carbs and a shadow with carbs as well and still like the fi best. so go for it as long as if in good shape and runs. if u want to talk about it more send pm

well i cant answer your question much but i think there rare if one runnning bike wasavalible to me id have as it wouldnt scare me at all...i amost had one couldnt swing the funds at the time

I think fuel injection is one of the greatest inventions since peanut butter and jelly..........I'd take it over carbs any day.
1200 parts availability is what scares me but that wouldn't stop me from buying one in really good condition and low miles.

I have ridden this one in Ohio and it was REAL SWEET!!

Attachments

• IMG_1782.JPG
    IMG_1782.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 151