2014 West U.S CGW Meet - October 4th weekend!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.php

Another one of those bikes that left two cylinders at home on the workbench :smilie_happy:

Oh boy long day yesterday, the entire West CGW meet group was trashed come 8 o'clock (Randy and I :smilie_happy:

Bike show was cool. Test rode a couple Victory models, and a Indian. Both real nice bikes.

Randy was camera man this meet, looking forward to those vids.

Bike is running great.
Heading home this morning after breakfast with Randy.

I'm home!

Man this was a great trip.
Riding with George (Vegaswingnut) and finally after years of trying, riding with Randy!
So glad we got together bro.

The Bikefest was a lot of fun, doing the demo rides with Randy made them so much more enjoyable.
That was a blast man!
Funny too, we didn't even know there was going to be a Bikefest. That sure worked out good!

I want to do this trip again.
Weather was pretty mild, very little traffic both ways, and the bike ran real good.

I have a tentative plan what I'm going to do with this motor, in a new thread soon.

Looking forward to the video's Randy!

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132984#p132984:a4q1zbpc said:
Mysteryrider » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:58 pm[/url]":a4q1zbpc]
hey 2015 vegas bikefest is oct 2-5 lol
I wouldn't mind making this a yearly meet or at other bikefests maybe.

A couple shots out at Red Rock Canyon..
(pics don't do the view justice.

image.php

A lot of bicyclists..
image.php

This is the full dress Indian I rode..

image.php

I didn't like the feel of this bike.
I had riden a Victory before it and felt the Victory much better balanced and easier to slow maneuver.
The Indian power plant is a bit bigger than the Victory though, that was nice.

No pics of the Victory, having too much fun to stop and think about it.

What's with all the new bikes having those huge fenders? Still I'd like a test ride for sure. So which Victory did you buy? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Latest posts