• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A cheap 84-86 factory service manual

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117848#p117848:3lc78ny0 said:
backlander » Wed May 14, 2014 3:32 pm[/url]":3lc78ny0]
Thanks Jeff, just made offer on it.
Well it ended, hope you got it or at least a member here.

Might have been a different one Dan, this one was for 12.00, I got it for 8.00 plus 6.00 shipping. Pretty good deal. Now I'm wondering why it doesn't cover 87 model. umhhhhh.

Guess we'll see why when it gets here but I just saw the one Dan was talking about for 50.00 and it's for 84 model only, it was a little pricey. There's a Honda 1200 Shop Manual in the gallery, I'll have to bounce this Service Manual against it and see if we need to stick this one in the gallery.

Received the manual today and it is in excellent condition. Haven't had a chance to bounce it against the Shop Manual but this thing is very detailed with original factory specs and tolerances. Also has very detailed, labeled clear pictures and exploded views. I'm well pleased with it