Australia Post , might go postal.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I hope it isn't rusted through as a result of how long it is taking to get to you!! :hihihi:

Some airmail system that is! Could have put it on an old sailing vessel and gotten there faster! :shock:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=153736#p153736:3rrlv73p said:
mcgovern61 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:44 pm[/url]":3rrlv73p]
Man, I hope it isn't rusted through as a result of how long it is taking to get to you!! :hihihi:

Some airmail system that is! Could have put it on an old sailing vessel and gotten there faster! :shock:
Or maybe on one like this!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=153736#p153736:3nz95v22 said:
mcgovern61 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:44 pm[/url]":3nz95v22]

ha ha, yes. then again , QUARANTINE fellas answer to no one. apparently. :smilie_happy: just ask Johnny Depp...... :BigGrin: :BigGrin:
just about to ring the collective of fools now. i was promised an update via email by the close of business yesterday, which did not happen. :rtfm:

FOUND !!!! and scanned into the system this morning ( thursday 23rd ) and just got a phone call from the customer service donkeys to tell me it is on it's way.
here is a screen shot of the web site update. FINALLY..... :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian:
shopmate 2.png

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154318#p154318:2yamda30 said:
K7TKA » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:16 pm[/url]":2yamda30]
That's great news Maurice. Now I can breathe easier.

Tim

He had pretty much given up hope of ever seeing it yesterday :(. I told Maurice hopefully it was stolen and being used on someone else's GW rather than being lost or damaged ( and winding up in the bin/trash) :fiddle:
It was great news to hear that it was no longer missing and should be in his possession by next Monday or Tuesday :yahoo: :good: :salute: :party:

it has finally arrived, :good: :good: no apparent damage and still well wrapped in it's box. what a relief........... :salute:
now, to start juggling fuel tanks, carbs, exhausts etc..... :clapping: :clapping:
image.php

Hey Aussie gold... Auspost is an absolute disgrace. Recently I purchased online a ctn of wine for my wife and 2 ctns Carlton dry for myself when I got home. I work away so more of a convenience thing for me and price of wine was cheaper than we would normally pay.
My beers rocked up on the Tues... I ordered this the Thurs before... But no wine. Got the auspost app... Useless... Sent 4 enquiries to them.. Nothing. Wine finally arrived 5 weeks later almost to the day.
The bright side to the story is that the online seller had sent a second ctn of wine and that turned up in good time.
I had a fuel tank lined up over Victoria way.... Auspost wanted $300 give or take to send it to me.
I've ordered stuff from America and it gets to our shores in good time... Then it seems to come to a grinding halt...
Paying a premium for a service we are not getting... But those CEO's keep getting their 6 figure pay checks...
Auspost are a disgrace and should be held accountable...

Rant over... :swoon:

Latest posts