Butterfly LLC The Sky Cycle

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like to move it forward it uses the rear prop.

Boy, I don't see how that could work in the city. Too dangerous unless they put a cage around it and how about landing, it needs a clear stretch of road. Pretty rare around here.

thewhiterhino":3ctodtvq said:
So can I make my Goldwing do this?
With enough money I could. Although I'm not a big fan of gyrocopters. They do indeed require some sort of runway for take off and landing.

the idea was used back in the 50's i think only it was a car... it was featured in Macanix Illistrated I think...One of them is in the Musium at Boing in Seattle... any not to belittle the inventer i don't know if i would like a bungh of those croth rocket piolets buzzing around overhead doing wheelies and front wheel stands...I get nurvice when they do it on the ground :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

where i live i would love to have this in my doghouse .....i could fly all over the place and not bother anyone .....i would like to set one up that could land on the water and keep it there .....from there i could walk to the house .....down south air boats are the shhist so much fun ...this looks like it would be the same....if my wife saw me doing this she would shoot me with tranklelizer gun and put me in a strait jacket till i promise to keep my stupidty on the ground :mrgreen:

Hey! That's a local Dallas news station! Bridgeport is only a few minutes down the road, too.(close to Texas Motor Speedway)....I ain't seen him flyin around here, tho. He's prolly askeered someone would shoot him down! :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy:

Amelia Earhart flew a gyrocopter cross country way back when! Along the Jersey coast, we often have ultra-lites and other types of craft flying low. I always wanted to do it!