C B radio install?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rich, as the original poster I CERTAINLY appreciate all the information you have provided. You have given me as a layman somewhat of a technician's understanding of how the CB radios I have used since the early 1970s work and the information to design a system for my motorcycle that will most likely be a compromise between full blown function and convenience/aesthetics. I am trying to figure out how you got so much technical information in your posts yet I still understood everything in them. Are you, perchance, a teacher?

Joedrum, if you were not interested in the information why did you read the thread?

Dave / Believer45

Hey Dave,

Nawwww, not a teacher, just an old dinosaur with some stories to tell....

I have been told that I might have made a good teacher, but I don't have the patience for it...... it takes a special kind of person to teach... I'm better as the class clown in the back of the room....

That being said, I'm glad you found the info I posted useful and were able to be able to use it to hopefully get an awesome CB mobile setup going on your GW.....

When I find something that works for me, I like to share it so that it might work for someone else....

And JoeDrum... c'mon buddy, yesterday was April Fool's Day... I know you were kiddin' about not wanting to put a CB on your bike....

As I remember it from my old CB days: "Keep the rubber side down, and the shiny side up, and may the good lord take a lik'n to you"....

Rich