Cancelled)first midwest spring-fling classic goldwing riders

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=147887#p147887:vsh61xs0 said:
slabghost » Sun May 03, 2015 12:18 am[/url]":vsh61xs0]
Dang I sure wish I could be there! :crying:

+1 :(

beer brats,fresh...from dans meat market..seasoned..soaked in beer.. there in fridge for now.then will put in deep freeze,later tonite.12 days frozen,then thaw,and cook..slow..on grill..with green bell peppers,onions.. :moped: :salute: then you.eat..

Attachments

• getting ready 002.jpg
    getting ready 002.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 128
well I just got back from,my daughters wedding...in Arkansas..saw kinfolk,cousins,stayed a few days...the meet and greet is still on 39,beer brats,all-good..steaks and sundays brunch are cancelled.left my money in Arkansas...a surprise wedding,,i got 5 daughters..and daddys pay for all of it,and I did.so I,m a little short this week.but everybody is welcome,byob,and have a few brats,or coffee.i drink coffee most of the time.life ,happens..but you never know,what it will bring you.i got a son.i,ve always wanted..so,come stay,visit,eat,relax.i ,live it day to day.tom :moped: :builder: :salute: :moped:

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 109
Thanks,dan..everybody's welcome. I,l make beer brats friday,saturday,chips country time lemonade,coffee sweet tea.water in a bottle,and if I get a money/business call this week.i,l get more food.tom :moped: :music2: :music2: :builder: :beer :ahem: :salute: : Saturday night is jam nite,got a couple guys coming to play. :music2:

Well,it's going to rain next weekend. So i,m canceling. The meet and greet..hope to have one after rain season..tom.p.s sorry for any inconvenience, s to anybody. :thanks:

Maybe I'll get a weekend close to the next scheduled. Not much chance but I can hope.

420.here rain for about a hour. Good call bad winds ,just came and went the storm.and just got Internet back on.in august or if sooner.eveverybody tell me your good time.i,l do the math..and come up with a date to get the most people here...rain or shine meet and greet...tom :music: :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts