Carb running out of gas?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Welcome, the 20.09 one was the pump that had a hardware issue, the more expensive ones probably had the feet in pump box. Only one had them, but my hillbilly fix works better than stock, it's a lot closer to being level than stock feet are & more securely fastened, the holes line up great.

Right now,i wanted something cheap just to get it running,quality will come later

You got an electrical pump for less than $30 delivered to your door? Good for you, mine were less than $50 for two delivered to my door.

Better price than mine, :clapping: hope it works as well as my Mitsubishi pump. :yes: Gas flow straight through or like original design? :headscratch:

Rockauto 84, 1.8 Honda Prelude $20.09 + shipping. Beck/Arnley is Mfg. but the Mitsubishi emblem is on end of the ones that are made in Japan. Take a look at the other pumps available, & many have the same emblem on the pump.

Got my pump and uni-link today,i started a thread on mounting the uni,im scratching my head on cable routing and/or carb direction

Update,got the throttle hooked up,think it will work pretty good.now on to the fuel pump

Update,punp is mounted,cant try it tonite,i need gas damnit,will get some after work tomorrow

Fuel pumps for 1200's?, was name of thread posted on 6/13/15 Dusterdude, just looked it up. :doh: Sorry for delay should have done it sooner. :fiddle:

No sweat denver,appreciate the thought,ill check it out,maybe ill learn something

Latest posts