close the door sheesh

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23 degrees and more of the white garbage falling here. Hardly more than a dusting but everyone is driving like they've never seen this before. No trouble getting the car doors open. I always spray the door seal and window channel and door handle with silicone.

Yup....ain't much we can do aboot it but b :sensored: h! A scorching 23* here this AM.....
image.php

Have to admit your getting all the crap of winter dropped on the States right now, over here the only snow is in the Highlands of Scotland (normal) but in Yorkshire east cost north England we have nothing not even frost in the mornings although it is for us quite cold. I like the snow, you don't have snow it has just dumped on you, I loved skiing in the Alps but my legs give out these days so that is another thing I loved gone down the tubes. So I hope you all have a great Christmas but not under twenty feet of snow. So here is one from the old world that wishes we had a bit of yours maybe 2 feet would be nice. :cool!:

Latest posts