clutch cover 82 wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chargincharlie

Reaction score
can the clutch cover be removed without removing engine the book says rear tire im hoping not the swing arm i am not removing swing arm i believe i may have put the shafts lifter cam in wron position i put it under the adjusting arm assuming that is were it went am i rite or am i wrong has anyone messed with the clutch cover my clutch cable does not seem to be adjusting like before i removed engine and installed a different engine i did remove back cover to change out stator before engine install

I'm not sure what you mean by a shafts lifter cam, but the answer to your question (if you mean the clutch outer cover) is yes you can. You can access all of the clutch but the basket with this cover off.

But if the component you are trying to access needs the clutch inner cover removed, then sorry, you are SOL.

The shaft cam is what it's called in Honda repair Manuel its on other side of cluch cover what moves to Enguage the clutch. I did have it in correct position but some how lost the center pin it pushes on to make cluch work once I reinstalled everything it worked great Thank