dead stator

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a wall unit that i was working on , just finished assembling and delivered on monday....gotta love happy customers :good:

Attachments

• IMGP0913.JPG
    IMGP0913.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 409
wellll.(big grinnnnn) just got back from a 83 kms ride (first ride of the season) the bike ran great, we stopped every once and a while to check for leaks or what ever else could happen , but she ran just like a honda awesome...... I just can't stop smiling, it's such a great feeling to ride in march.. I'm great full for all the advice and knowledge I've received from all the wonderful people on this great site :moped: :music: :music2: :Egyptian: :salute:

just wanted to give an update.............. the old girl is running great , still charging beautifully, went out for a short ride yesterday morning to the bike shop looking for a headset , but after finding out the price ( almost had heart attack) came home and ordered one from iMC motorcom for a fraction of the cost. i like having the radio on for rides just not sure everybody else needs to listen to what i do( also i'd like to see if the cb , intercom, works ) :good:

hi all, went to go for a ride and battery was dead ,she's been sitting for about a week.turns out that I was playing with the radio and c.b headset with the key on and i guess i ran her a bit low. after i jumped the batt I noticed the voltage was a bit low, ( belt was loose) tightened her up and went for a ride. Everything's back to normal. I had to adjust alt belt about a 1/4 inch (glad i had enough room in fairing) :Egyptian: :music: :eek:k:

:Egyptian: rode the wing to work last week a few days , mornings are a little cold, but riding has been great . home made conversion is still running strong. next project is to get air suspension to work. I hear getting compressor out is a pain in the butt, i think i just have to change dessicant.

I have a compressor and parts if you need it send me a pm

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts