Equality AKA level playing field. Goal or roadblock?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the case of equality as it concerns women , It is repeated by feminist,liberals and media but is calculated in such a way as to cause concern.
How they calculate is all the women working full time and all the men working full time and then divide and calculate the totals, well it is the fact of women and men choosing different careers and not just the raw numbers.
Link to one of many articles that debunk this argument, this one is at the daily beast but many others out there.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... n-men.html

the equality thing is a complete joke ...the discrimination against fathers and men in this country rivals anything done to women in other cultures easy ...this is done in so many ways it would take pages pages to spell it all out ....you cant have a society that has one gender ruling over the other .....the whole idea that men cant be fathers has ruin our children for the most part ...75% of all people in prison come from mother led households ....women in this country are on all kinds of drugs and are basically drug addicts sponsored by doctors ....child abuse is rampant in the mother side of parents ....plus they have most of the jobs out there today ..cause most of the men jobs has been taken over by illegals and the pay drop to a point it just a useless day to day existence job ...there has been a war in this country against men in general and there ability to make a difference....it time to where fathers matter in this country of blatant discrimination against them ..and to have equal rights to there kids ..the family destruction courts and agencies that cater to women must be equalize for america to have a chance ...illegals need to be deported ..people who hire them should go to jail for discrimination for not hiring legal americans ..just cant have the slaughter of the legal male population and for the country to get great again ..nothing great with discrimination going on.....

Oh my this aspect of equality opens a huge can of worms! I could write for days on this aspect alone.

Reading through these post i see some great points . Omega man was the best Equalizer..Smile Waite for the FLASH LOL ..Equal ? I have found that Money makes people Miserable ! I have worked as a contractor for 35 years..seen it all . Funny thing i notice about how people feel they are better because they have money with homes all over the world and exotic cars boats ect, But ? Still with all the money in the World they don't know how to act ? No class no manors no self respect for themselves or for others , Class is Not Something you can Drive / Buy / or Wear !!!!!.... It just does not make a Pig look good with Lipstick !! It is how you act treat people help people and compassion for all. So i would not trade my present life for all the Tea in China to trade places with any Rich wealthy person.. Happy to make due with what the good Lord provides for me daily . I work for a very Wealthy family here in New England and sometimes i am glad to be just be hired help when i see them fighting over money..Kinda sad to see families ripped apart for the almighty dollar , From a Poor and happy American tradesman content , This is a short Vid of just some Volunteer work i have been involved in over the last 35 years along with going into Prisons locked down for 10-14 hrs a day counseling with inmates. yours truly with the black jacket on the right.I would rather hang out with poor people any day ! JMHO[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOtaUpIgdds[/video]

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=184826#p184826:22sx7klb said:
slabghost » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:55 pm[/url]":22sx7klb]
Agreed but on the flip side there is the company running with say 85 employees. Twenty of them actually work. Ten of them actually know what to do. So 65 get paid just for being there. Ten are paid for doing something. And ten are getting paid to keep the company afloat. All of them getting the same rate of pay. Extreme examples like this are called union shops.

I've been in the construction side of sides most of my working years both in the field and in our prep shop as well as doing bid work and costing for projects. Union shop all those years. The only time we had any problems with guys coasting was usually a managers son-in-law or the like . Most of the guys that were dead weight didn't last long.
It may be different in other occupations but construction has been stripping down to minimum for years.
I retired when the company finally was sold after assets had been fire saled.

Nice you managed to retire. I am referring to the plant I just left. Administration there has gone insane. They won't ask anyone to do or learn their jobs for fear of hurting feelings. Seems only attendance is required today.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=184954#p184954:1fc72fti said:
slabghost » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:10 am[/url]":1fc72fti]
Nice you managed to retire. I am referring to the plant I just left. Administration there has gone insane. They won't ask anyone to do or learn their jobs for fear of hurting feelings. Seems only attendance is required today.
:head bang:
Good part about being self employed is that you only have one attitude to adjust! :yes:

Yeah,after 33 years I was glad to get out. It's tough to watch from the inside as a good place to work is destroyed. A lot of good people were hurt. The company was just so top heavy at the end with umpteen Vice Presidents and the like that it just couldn't function. We made the money it was just eaten up by admin costs etc. .
I loved what we did but I hated what we became. Toward the end no one could even tell who was in charge of anything. At one point there were 3 of us in the field and 17 in the office!
Crazy times indeed!

Yes. When I started work at the plant we had two foreman and a plant manager and two secretaries. When I left we had 6 foreman, and at least a dozen other office personnel. Not enough workers left to count on an 8 hour day.