F6B

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmm lots of words not much substance to what he said ....its nice though ...but if im buying a new bike its got to rest of the bike ...say what you want but without good shield even a Goldwing is uncomfortable in a long haul ....

For me.......it is a flat NO! But then again, I do not really like the GL1800 either. It is a nice bike and all, but not my taste. I still like an exposed engine. The funny part is, my neighbor has an '06 GL1800 and with all of that power and plastic, he still doesn't get any better gas mileage than my 1100 and we both hold highway speeds the same! :hihihi:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87185#p87185:iw2t1lrq said:
Buck232 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:41 am[/url]":iw2t1lrq]
can't wait for them to be 20 years old so i can afford to buy one, i love the look.
DITTO! ...only no reverse :cheeky: , I'm already addicted to mine but that is because of my terrible sciatica and L4/L5 problems(4years and counting of non-stop misery).

I can't imagine whey anyone would not like this bike, beautiful lines lots of power and handles like a sport bike. It has a far more comfortable foot position (the weakest part of the old bikes) I like my old wing well enough but I laugh when I hear guys say they prefer their 1000's, 1100's, and even the 1200's, this thing is a beast and if I had the money to spare I would snap one up in a minute.

Tried one out on the weekend and it felt really good. I really didn't like the suspension, felt every bump on the road right up my back. Other than that it was a cool ride. Lots of power and handled really good.