• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Trade- Jardine mufflers

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Smith

Reaction score
1977 Goldwing Jardine Mufflers, I want to trade even for stock factory mufflers. These Jardine mufflers are rust free and are quiet. They are I believe for bikes with saddle bags because they extend further back than than the stock mufflers. The Jardines are rust free and in fine condition. I will pay for shipping on my end and you pay for yours.
They should fit 75 thu 79's.

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv5453%3Dot%3E2449%3D%3B46%3D%3C3%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2%3A84%3A69339245ot1lsi

well that a hard thing to describe in such a old product but there are pics of them or I can take pics and post it im not sure about the shipping cost either... as I judge early exhaust id say there in the top 10%

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=95877#p95877:2jwqn590 said:
mcgovern61 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:26 am[/url]":2jwqn590]
Just an FYI, here is what they look like when you cut the downturn off:

image.php

I have considered it. Didnt know how far back the baffles are and cutting chrome can lead to flaking and rust. Still, I only paid $1400 for the bike.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=95876#p95876:1ujtnykx said:
joedrum » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:25 am[/url]":1ujtnykx]
well that a hard thing to describe in such a old product but there are pics of them or I can take pics and post it im not sure about the shipping cost either... as I judge early exhaust id say there in the top 10%

Shipping may be too expensive. I do not have a clue really. I'll look into it tomorrow. The UPS Store will want a small fortune. I figure 25 pounds.

The baffle plate is pretty far back! (Just look up in the turn down). I cut them with a dremmel cutting wheel. The chrome never flaked! I ended up selling them and installing OEM since I was really attempting to restore the bike back to OEM.

BTW, when I shipped them, I just wrapped them in bubble wrap real good and sent them through the Post Office parcel post. Cost me $76 to ship if that helps?

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=95884#p95884:285cykfv said:
mcgovern61 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:40 am[/url]":285cykfv]
The baffle plate is pretty far back! (Just look up in the turn down). I cut them with a dremmel cutting wheel. The chrome never flaked! I ended up selling them and installing OEM since I was really attempting to restore the bike back to OEM.

BTW, when I shipped them, I just wrapped them in bubble wrap real good and sent them through the Post Office parcel post. Cost me $76 to ship if that helps?

Thank you. Very helpful information.

Decided to cut the mufflers. They are made of stainless steel. A $5 dollar sawzall blade costs allot less than shipping. They look good now.