GL1000 K1 1975 stored for 31 years in my garage and not used all those years.........

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was never a big fan of the 1000, had 2, 1100's, & they were nice bikes, but the 1200 standard was always my favorite. :yes: That said. never seen a nicer job refurbishing any bike. You have a real jewel there!!! :good:

Towing my K1 backwards into my small garage (with an x-percent entrance-slope) with an electric (250/500 lbs) hobby-winch.............. :moped:

....enabling me to remove my Lotus without the additional trouble of (re)moving the Goldwing each time..........
with a comfortable, relaxed speed of 8:2= 4 mtr./ min..........sitting on the bike, my feet on each side of the bike on the floor .......

Regards, Ruud

images

imgp1600b3enygizqv.jpg

imgp1608gu4idwebq8.jpg

imgp1618fqo7jbmw89.jpg

imgp16108xjbav9oqh.jpg

imgp1616b86swfc9eh.jpg

imgp16210y1bgizuwn.jpg

imgp1620elfarpb07d.jpg

imgp16272ly1zmh39u.jpg

First 1000 with reverse i'v ever seen! :smilie_happy: Very nice, your garage is nice, clean, & in order, as well. making me feel lacking in my house keeping :hihihi: guess i'll have to live with it :salute:

Great setup :good: Not only do you have a beautiful Goldwing but the Lotus looks pretty nice aswell :clapping: :salute:

Hi Ansimp & others,
.......herewith a full picture of my '90 Lotus Esprit Turbo SE, which as a 2nd owner I have since 1993........and still is 100% original and in pristine condition.........I am very happy with this iconic car......
Regards, Ruud

You certainly like to make a choice and hang on to it! Very nice stablemate for your 75 :good:

Last Friday my GL1000 K1 '75 won the contest "BIKE OF THE YEAR BEST OF 2015" of the "Naked Goldwing Club.com" with 29% of the votes..........I am very happy with it........it competed against a majority of customised GW's which were als very beautifull......however this 1st place also is a tribute to all true Classic Goldwings....!!
champagne.gif

img2015092717km61gfoeuh.jpg

Latest posts