harbor freight lift

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still carry the scar on my left shin, :roll: as does my lift table's ramp on that side. :whistling:

I have one, and stear the bike from the side on to the ramp. I have the straps ready to put on and then tighten the wheel brace.

I have the British equivalent of that lift looks just like mine except mine is blue, I had the choice of three colours, red, blue and black. I wasn't too happy about having the bike 4 feet in the air even on the centre stand, so what I did is fit under the bike my smaller bike lift, you can see it holding the engine up in the photo.

Bike 1.jpg

to make my bike secure I used a ratchet tie around the lift and over the bike frame, I took the seat off and placed it over that part of the frame, you can see it in the pic. I also use it just high enough for me to work on. Other than that it is safe, just don't do stupid things like get the bike in the air then go and sit on it. That lift is about it's limit with a GL on it. :good:

Latest posts