HEADLIGHT MODULATOR

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tory

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking at headlight modultors,I think I found one I like,but dont remember what headlight our gl1100s take.Remind me,is it an h7?

I like the modulator here. www.comagination.com
It has a light sensor,and turns off by switching to low beam.Others I looked at you had to flash the switchback and forth,sounded kinda hooky.Any suggestions?

Nice price but it doesnt have the sensor which turns the modulation off when it's dark.
The one from crescent moon hooks up to the high beam circuit I believe and modulates when the high beam is on only, which is OK unless you want to use the high beam. The one plskthompson posted has a light sensor which turns the function off when it's dark automatically. I thought that was required by law.

What I like about the first one is it's totally automatic and power is pulled directly from the battery for a brighter headlight.
$129 might be over priced though, seems like I've seen a similar kit under $100.

(Thread moved to lighting and electrical)

dan filipi":3ac8zfs8 said:
The one plskthompson posted has a light sensor which turns the function off when it's dark automatically. I thought that was required by law.

I cant seem to pull up frenchys site for some reason,but the one I posted does have a light sensor.?

dan filipi":usgrepyz said:
What I like about the first one is it's totally automatic and power is pulled directly from the battery for a brighter headlight.
$129 might be over priced though, seems like I've seen a similar kit under $100.

There are two differant ones on that page.One with relays,and one without(,as well as the brake light flasher).The one with out is quit a bit cheaper.Although it might be worth the extra cash.