Here she is, I named her, "the Wanderer "

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it amazes me how some dream up pity party as a way to live ...when times like these are for real ..few choices ...its a war ...and the plan is rather blind ...but the fight will be all out ...im praying things will be the best it can be ...i know the effort is ....you have support here always from me ...god bless

Yea cancer is a bad thing to deal with. Having had the pleasure of dealing with it more than enough times.The good thing is it's me dealing with it, not my wife, as far as the sicknesses part goes!Stress on her is bad enough to see, as she seems to be bummed about my sickness more than me. So thankful not having to deal with it in the reverse situation.Keep at it, hope & prayer's go with you both!

Thanks again to all.
Treatments start Wednesday and we went through this 2 years ago , so we know what to expect.
We have a great support system around us too.

I do plan on painting "the Wanderer" sometime this summer and I definitely plan on getting out and riding , which really helped me last time. This is pure evidence that riding a motorcycle reaches far beyond the realms of therapy.

Chow for now.

I also would like to say this, I really was unsure to bring this all up on my thread and hope that it's okay. Obviously those that responded are good with it. Also, this thread has been quite an experience and I do eventually want to complete my bike. The bike will be completed ! Out of respect to this forum, this personal fight will be kept semi private from here on out.

Unnecessary precaution, :nea: people need a place to vent where it won't be held up later as an issue against them like family seems to do sometimes. :roll: Seems we ALL have a weight to carry for some reason :heat:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=169689#p169689:3acjj55v said:
Denver » Today, 6:08 am[/url]":3acjj55v]
Unnecessary precaution, :nea: people need a place to vent where it won't be held up later as an issue against them like family seems to do sometimes. :roll: Seems we ALL have a weight to carry for some reason :heat:
Agreed.

Here's the paint color I've decided to go with. To me it's subtle yet strong. This is actually the trunk, you can tell by the Honda logo being upside down in the second pic but wanted a side view on the bike. Tape still on latches and such , as I want a few more coats of clear before I call it good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 211
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 210
Looks great from here, :wave: if you repaint all the parts, will look enough like stock, that very few will notice the slight difference, in color. :good:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=169802#p169802:k9z0mc00 said:
julimike54 » March 14th, 2016, 10:59 am[/url]":k9z0mc00]
I like it, what is the color name?

Dark toreador red

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=170062#p170062:25oih4qg said:
made2care » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:18 am[/url]":25oih4qg]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=169802#p169802:25oih4qg said:
julimike54 » March 14th, 2016, 10:59 am[/url]":25oih4qg]
I like it, what is the color name?

Dark toreador red

:nea: beautiful hello officer red! :smilie_happy:

Well, everyone's prayers worked. This week was the start of my wife's chemo treatments (second time round) and these days chemo is used with many other drugs to fight cancer. It's not the same chemo used in the 1940's.
Long story short ,the oncologists walked in with a smile and said that he was going to try a new medicine(drug) that was just FDA approved two weeks ago. This drug is very promising and doubles remission rates. Thanks again to all for your concern. I'm currently reading a book which gives tips and strategies to help the caregiver(me). At the top of the list was, "be sure to get out of the house", so, since I've been sitting in a hospital the last 3 days, I'm taking "the Wanderer" out today :moped:

Latest posts