i did an engine swap

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detdrbuzzard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
actually i did it yesterday. now all i have to do is put everything back together

Attachments

• DSCN0986.JPG
    DSCN0986.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 294
It is a hot rod now !!!! :clapping:
You also reminded me that I need to get mine out of the barn and see if it will run. I got it all ready last year and it kept the snow away, I am hoping for the same this year. AND if I wait too long it will snow like crazy just to catch me not ready for it.

dlslick":3c0ayeal said:
It is a hot rod now !!!! :clapping:
You also reminded me that I need to get mine out of the barn and see if it will run. I got it all ready last year and it kept the snow away, I am hoping for the same this year. AND if I wait too long it will snow like crazy just to catch me not ready for it.
its not really hot rodded the toro ccr 3000 had a suzuki 5hp motor and the ccr2450 had a briggs 5hp motor so i gained no increace in hp but there are differences in the motors and the frame

i put a new fuel filter on this one now i'm going to add an electric starter to it. i'll finish up the other snowblower this weekend

Attachments

• DSCN0808.JPG
    DSCN0808.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCN0811.JPG
    DSCN0811.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 197