I'm a new person just starting

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=144280#p144280:37yg6t8e said:
eagle eye » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:56 pm[/url]":37yg6t8e]
Me to. I have 2 Hondas gl1200a and vf700f. I am looking for some info on the rain drain hole size that's in the heads as mine are plugged. Any one know by chance? Yes I still have snow in the yard but I am trying to think warm thoughts.

A coat hanger and a little bit of some persuasion to knock the grit out of the holes.

Welcome to Classics!

Hi how far from Glendale are you? I went to college there. I really have been able to get tech help on here that the dealer wouldn't tell me or didn't know about like the drain holes in the heads by the spark plugs on my bike were plugged and it would die if it got wet. Just like a whitch ,haha but by going to harbor freight I found an 1/8 th inch drill bit that was made for wood ,with a metal edge cut that was soft metal and long enough to go all the way threw to clear out the road junk. This riding year will be better now.

Welcome Pete from southwestern Ohio. There is a bunch of smart wingers here. Just ask if you have problems.

Latest posts