• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MANY PARTS: HONDA GL1100

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystery16

Reaction score
For sale, many parts from a rebuild/restoration/customization that I'm working on right now. Turning out to be a major PITA, so any help I can get by selling off unneeded parts would be greatly appreciated! First-come first-serve basis, based on time stamp of PM as received. I will do my best to let everyone know when stuff is no longer available. Local pickup in Elk Grove / Southern Sacramento is preferred, or send with your PM an area code for shipping and I will do my best to get it to you as cheap as possible (shipping will be added into the price as listed.) Thanks all, and Happy Holidays!!

We're going to try something new here, so bear with me. I honestly don't know what most of this stuff is worth, and I can check back and forth all day to other websites to price everything out, but I could never accurately guess what most of these parts are worth based on age of the bike and condition of the parts. So instead, no prices will be listed with any of the parts, just a list in pictures of all of the parts themselves. In your PM, along with your shipping address, tell me what the part is worth to you, and if it seems reasonable, it's yours. Let's make sure that everybody gets something that they need, so if you can do without, perhaps give it a day or two between asking for multiple parts so everyone can grab a much needed piece to finish their bike. Bear in mind I'm a broke college student, so nothing too unreasonable. :thanks:

https://imgur.com/a/NjEjz#0

Condition shown in pics, more info available upon request!!
For Sale:
OEM Fairing Lowers
Leather / Leather-like Fairing Opening Cover with Screw-in Snaps
Headlight Leveling Bracket
Sound System Head unit (condition unknown)
Rubber Inner Fairing Air Vent Channels
OEM Style Mirrors
Windshield and Lower Trim Piece
Small Fairing insert with cover
Small Fairing insert with locking hard cover (Key included)
Fairing Gauge Cluster (gauge condition in pic, clock is fogged and doesn't appear to work)