My chopped 75 goldwing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmckillop

Reaction score
This is what I did to my 75 wing this past winter....rode it bone stock for 18 years, pulled a sidecar with it for 5 and finally got up the nerve to chop it. It's a hoot to ride. I'm a sculptor from ann arbor, mi and I build choppers for friends in my spare time.

Attachments

• 20120928_105657.jpg
    20120928_105657.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 232
wow me likeky slot ...nice look ...from side car to this quite a leap ...yes i like the way old wings come out all undressed to look better than more traditional chopped bikes ...smooth not to busy ...like the iggy system in the rear going to have have one like this style someday sone with all the project ive got going on :mrgreen:

I'd like to read all about your build. Maybe you can do a write up? Did you take pictures during the transformation?

Welcome to the CGW Forums, tmckillop!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I do have some pics of the build progress and will post some, I sold the sidecar a few years back. The wheel is an 80's Henry Abe seven star mag I got off ebay for 80.00 I wanted to match up the 16" harley front rim with a 16" rear. I'm gonna lace up a 16" harley rim to a stock gl1000 hub this winter. Thanks for all the kind words, I know this isn't everyones cup of tea :)