New guy from Minnesota

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retroyz

Reaction score
Joining from CGW from south central Minnesota. I bought a 1981 Interstate about 1 1/2 years ago and am very pleased with the ride and the power. I have a couple of bikes with solo seats and bought this Gold Wing so I could give my daughter rides, now I ride it more than any of em.

Welcome aboard! Lots of good stuff to be found here. I too have several other bikes but ride my wings mostly. :good:

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Retroyz!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

What I like about my Gold Wing:
1. Good power - I keep up with my friends (on newer HDs) just fine.
2. Smooth ride
3. Comfy
4. Cheap
5. Dependable

I eventually will post a few photos on another forum, but I first would like to polish some more parts on the motor.

Retroyz":6o3fjb2u said:
2. Smooth ride
3. Comfy
4. Cheap
5. Dependable

I eventually will post a few photos on another forum, but I first would like to polish some more parts on the motor.

:wave: Welcome I like the same things with my wing.

Welcome aboard I'm just over on Rochester. My old neighbors brother is from Wells I met him by accident when I was lost on night.( small world huh?)

I was gonna wait til I had it cleaned and polished up real nice, but who knows how long that will take me. I will get some "as is" up soon.

Retroyz":v9yxx7ud said:
2. Smooth ride
3. Comfy
4. Cheap
5. Dependable

I also like being able to walk away from it in a parking lot without constantly having to check over my shoulder. Nothing worse than going sight seeing while on a road trip and wondering if your bike will be there when you get back.