new look for hooch

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know how to get off went for nice ride ....aheeah im going to quit talking about how nice the rides are ...lower did great .....sheesh i like the look heat wasnt bad at all ... i plan on spicing th fit up some ...be more 4444 bike ...wonder wheres hes at ...hasnt posted in awhile but the bodywork he did was nice on that flat black bike he got ....
to finish the the custom mounting of the lowers i will shoot the floor of the vetter and plywood backing and this will lock the pieces in .... and screws will go in and out easy and frame will not move ....

also the lowers ar cracked in a couple places ...and fixing them off the bike would be dumb and it will break againg ..so have work to do for sure to finish it off ... :mrgreen:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132750#p132750:96o6mivh said:
sledge » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:41 pm[/url]":96o6mivh]
looks Bad A$$ Joe. . . :music:
+1 :good:

Good job Joe. Like the look and sound of the new exhaust. Where did you get the engine covers that hide the single carb? '83 wheels and fat tires look great. :salute:

That rear tire looks like it's had a few smokey burn outs.

Brian

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132766#p132766:3q41pl1w said:
canuckxxxx » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:27 am[/url]":3q41pl1w]
Good job Joe. Like the look and sound of the new exhaust. Where did you get the engine covers that hide the single carb? '83 wheels and fat tires look great. :salute:

That rear tire looks like it's had a few smokey burn outs.

Brian

the wheels brian along with the final drive and swingarm are from a 1200 ...so the gearing now is same as 1200 ...the final drive from the 1000 was just way to low and dangerous .......i traded a guy on here for the full cover lowers id say they are rare but i have seen others out there ...the fat tires do well here where i live with all the gravel roads ....the tire is just a old one that was with the wheel ...i dont do burn outs ..i am bad enough on tires without doing that ... i need to get a tire for the rear ...to much work on this bike to treat it bad and have something break doing burnouts ....i just like to ride sensible with power in hand when i want it :mrgreen:

Latest posts