New oldwing rider

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riding a Relic

Reaction score
Greetings from Jackson's Gap, Alabama. Thanks for having me as a member, seems like lots of good people and information to share here. I'm installing newer vetter gear and refurbishing my 1980 Gl 1100 standard. Did engine rebuild in 2000 and major paint and other work back then, time for a few new looks for it now. Will post pictures later as work progresses. Had custom seat work done, might look ok! Newest vetter faring I've seen in years I got for a song! Other vetter stuff I didn't have the funds for, but will be visiting the man I got it from again...

Thanks all
BJ

Riding a Relic":2serxqig said:
Greetings from Jackson's Gap, Alabama. Will post pictures later as work progresses.
Thanks all
BJ

:popcorn: The general understanding here is: "If there ain't no pictures, it never happened." :ahem:

Greetings from the land of fruits & nuts. :party: :yahoo:

Here is a picture of the new seat I picked up Friday.
new seat.jpg
I'm going to wind up with a bike that is black and white, with HD electra glide exhausts. Sounds good so I'm told by other wing riders.

Hi from Northeast Pa I had a 1980 Goldwing for 14 yrs Its the first Wing I was introduced to and have been a Wing fan since. The only magor repair i had was to replace the stator. I rode the bike 3 times to Missouri. I will always be a Wing man. I currantly have a 1986 Gloldwin 1200 Ltd

My gallery has decent picture of the windjammer III, lots of work left to do to bring it back to a nice looking bike. It runs better than it looks. When out at rides, I always get a few comments.