New sign for the house....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay folks I bought the first one. The one I posted and one other. All arrived today in one envelope. They did NOT combine shipping. $10.97 shipping and handling. $3.47 shipping. $7.50 handling. I won't be ordering from them again.

Just so we're clear, I was not recommending them as a vender. Only that the sign was already available for purchase.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=116056#p116056:xozlrwj7 said:
roncar » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:22 pm[/url]":xozlrwj7]
Just so we're clear, I was not recommending them as a vender. Only that the sign was already available for purchase.
I never gave that a thought Ron. I do thank you for posting the link and I do like my signs. Just pointing out the drawbacks to purchasing from them. Might as well order one at a time for the charges they want.

The quandary of eBay. I always remember friends telling me how cheap their purchases were, forgetting to tell you the cost of shipping. Many times the combined price was no longer a bargain. I purchased some tools from a local seller ( Perth WA, other side of the country) with $14 aud shipping and for an additional $2 he would ship up to a total weight of 5kgs. I purchased some masonary drill bits as well for $2.50 which had a shipping cost of $19. He was kind enough to honour his original offer so my total shipping was only $16 for the combined items :good:

I got this one from Retro Planet. Not easy to find a sign with a GW on it.

Attachments

• IMAG0004.JPG
    IMAG0004.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 65