new very old tool

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
got a welder from my brother this is a 30s vintage for real welder ... huge heat sink ...needs no fan to cool it ...and can power 100ft leads with no problem ... a real tool
image.php

image.php

image.php

ive used this welder many times its no toy and can really weld

" Exterminate, Exterminate, Exterminate" for all the Dr a Who fans :smilie_happy:

Nice addition to the tool box!! Will the wiring on the dog house handle it, Joe?
I wish I had my Dad's old Lincoln 225 welder....that thing could weld the crack of dawn, with the right rod....
smiley_weld.gif

kewl,, I had a supposed 1933 Lincoln buzz box,, w/o the buzz,, it's gone to copper heaven now. :fiddle: still have my running 33 allis tractor though,, crank start only! :whip:

LOL ...it is quite the tool ... back when tools were made to last not die and replace often like junk tools of today ...

i also like that all it needs to work is a welding rod ... and it burn any rod you want to use easy ... i also like the direct hook up of the different etting everything all super connected ... got some rehabbing to do but nothing that a good cleaning wont fix :mrgreen:

Latest posts