No smoking

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still vaping. However my mod died yesterday and I was getting freaked out. PS it's cold here today. Anyway I went to CoastLine Vapor in Stuart told them what was going on. The young guy Matt Gave me a loaner that would work with my tank and said here just use this for now until we get your mod replaced. They could have done a swap right there but it was over 15 days. So now it is getting shipped back to the mfg in Ca. and they will send me a new one. I'm not sure what happened but the owner Was really nice. So now I'm using my old (battery hungry) mod until I get my new one plus I have my E-vod stick too. I was worried about them jerking me around due to what happenede to me at the last vapor shop I went to that was not wanting to replace a 18650 charger. I only go there when I cannot get what I need local or on the road driving. So looks like it will be in Wed, of Thur, of next week.

My Tsunami vape has had repeated tank failures but still serves. Stays empty most of the time now. I might be on my last refill bottle.

Addiction is a tuf master. :roll: :rant:Keep at it, :yes: i quit before the vaporizers came out MANY years ago. :popcorn: