notes for ol mate Trumpy.....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220911#p220911:2hkcaepl said:
Denver » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:53 pm[/url]":2hkcaepl]
joedrum » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:40 am wrote:
Proof how did trump hurt your friends proof Steve let's see proof you keep.spouting about ...Proof just seems to be a one side game

Does have a valid point. :roll:

You left out "with communist" And, Joe asks me for proof without providing any for his own claims. So who's one-sided here?

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220928#p220928:33uth99b said:
joedrum » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:54 am[/url]":33uth99b]
Steve truthers
Major media ..has a reputation of FAKE NEWS since the election they lost more than 1/2 there audience no one watching

FBI CIA DOJ COURT SYSTEM people consider them totally unamerican crap and a disgrace to there titles..

Congress thete approval rating is in single digits the worse rating in all of American history ...Trumps approval rating largest in American history .

The people are the real judges of a nation not bought off people of position ...

Whitehouse and DC capital surrounded by military wow must be well loved LMFAO

THIS COUP DOESNT SEEM TO FLYING

some coup work cause the people for it i..doesnt seem to be the case ..I'd say this coup is in big trouble

The only coup that has been attempted here was the tRumpsters attacking, forcefully entering, vandalising, and stealing from the US Capitol building on Jan. 6th. All after tRump told them to march to the Capitol and "take back the steal...fight and be strong!" Then later telling them, "You're special people...we love you."

So, Joe, Denver, and anyone else who believes the bullshit notion that the election was stolen...are you OK with what happened on the 6th? We all saw it, live as it happened, and we're seeing more of it every day. A bunch of batshit crazy, disgusting Qanon, proud boys, tRumpturds attempting to impose the will of their great cult leader. Anyone who supports this bullshit is a fucking mental case.

Lol the pillow man Mike documenTory is out and he did the job DOJ FBI CIA TRAITORS wouldn't do ..total proof courts never look at any evidence ..Well Steve your January 6th BS FALSE FLAG Was all done by antifa like thewe scum s always do they blame Trump for there crimes
.polls show no one believes any of the BS you are peddling Steve ..proof all there this was a cyber attack coup fraud by many nations ..Switzerland Israel England Italy germany and China the new globalits kazarian Zionist scum pasty ...it's said to be the biggest crime and attack in the history of mankind on a nation ..I'm sorry Steve your way outnumbered and nobody going to coup America and get away with it period

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220932#p220932:3s9m565g said:
joedrum » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:36 am[/url]":3s9m565g]
Lol the pillow man Mike documenTory is out and he did the job DOJ FBI CIA TRAITORS wouldn't do ..total proof courts never look at any evidence ..Well Steve your January 6th BS FALSE FLAG Was all done by antifa like thewe scum s always do they blame Trump for there crimes
.polls show no one believes any of the BS you are peddling Steve ..proof all there this was a cyber attack coup fraud by many nations ..Switzerland Israel England Italy germany and China the new globalits kazarian Zionist scum pasty ...it's said to be the biggest crime and attack in the history of mankind on a nation ..I'm sorry Steve your way outnumbered and nobody going to coup America and get away with it period

just curious. is there anyone in the world who WASN'T conspiring against your yellow god ?

Not really Aussiegold ..witch is evidence of the global control these kazarian Zionist banking scumfucks have ..it's like the entire world has no independent opinion ..it's like LESS than 10 nations on earth that ate not under there finacial control or better put in debt to these nation killers ...these people will be removed from America completely it's all simple math ...when you have a group of people who make money out of thin air and all nations and there people have to work for it ..it's best defined as slavery period ..so through the power of money tthese people own all media all corporations all government officials agencies there militaries everything ...these people pay no slavery tax they collect it all its humanities biggest ponzischeem ..the Orange man was the the first American leader to go against these motherfuckers so the whole world going against the him is proof of there control ...open your eyes Aussie ...true people of freedom and liberty know that when people go against freedom self deterination freedom of speech right to protect themselves thete either blind fools or one of the chosen either way a huge threat to humanity period ...

The control grid now is well known in America and really in all other nations too but we Americans have enough our country is based on freedom and under God ..the control grid is based on rejects of God and slavery to all ...so if the whole world wants slavery fine but in America these fucking mangods are going down period all during Trump presidency these fucking mangods have put together mercenaries that have burn down a small business in cities everywhere while corupt leaders allowed them to in numerous states burnt forest down put together massive caravans of invaders to crash our borders ..killed people at a concert Vegas ..organised school shooting ..created killer viruses through CDC. Like Lyme disease aids Ebola. Covid 19 ..all man made and patented ..vaccines
that have created huge death and human suffering all with no liabity at all ..facts are not the sole property of the shit of life control grid ..to actually smart people the crimes are easy to see and the election proves the people that voted for trump by a huge margin know it ..so all the things people point out against Trump and his overwhelming victory is just solid proof of how bad these motherfuckers are ...America is done with these motherfuckers it's a show down period we may find out soon that the military will kill its own people in the masses or they fight for people ..this is the people nation not the kazarian Zionist nation killers they have murdered and killed enough of American people as God rejected so does America people ...I wish all nations had the guts Americans have to free themselves I think many do but your not going to know cause THE MANGODS control all the lies they they push they are the true virus of humanity the recent deaths in New York genocide by the govenor is unforgivable ..policies of no autopsies during a pandimic says it all GENOCIDE ....WAKE THE FUCK UP

Tempers have flared up, understandably.

I've been quiet trying to stay neutral and observing both sides. To be honest, I think just about everything said in this thread so far is pretty much bullshit and derived from a lot of mis-information. That is my opinion.

Anyway, thought I'd throw this video in here to stir things up a bit LOL. It's long but I hope you'll watch it through to the end. I learned more from it than expected.

I don't like the religious beliefs being injected, especially in the last sequence but that's my right to my own beliefs.

Trump 2024: The World After Trump
[vids]https://classicgoldwings.net/forum/forum/vids/Trump2024_TheWorldAfterTrump.mp4[/vids]

"The only coup that has been attempted here was the tRumpsters attacking, forcefully entering, vandalising, and stealing from the US Capitol building on Jan. 6th. All after tRump told them to march to the Capitol and "take back the steal...fight and be strong!" Then later telling them, "You're special people...we love you."

So, Joe, Denver, and anyone else who believes the bullshit notion that the election was stolen...are you OK with what happened on the 6th? We all saw it, live as it happened, and we're seeing more of it every day. A bunch of batshit crazy, disgusting Qanon, proud boys, tRumpturds attempting to impose the will of their great cult leader. Anyone who supports this bullshit is a fucking mental case."

this is a well thought out and balanced commentary, that i fully agree with. now, PRESIDENT BIDEN will hopefully
stabilize things. he's got a big job ahead.

What about in Seattle Washington. six blocks taken over, police station surrendered to the mob, & burned, police ordered to stand down.
Summer of Love, let them go wild, burn small business, rob,& kill people.
Then say it's a fucking myth, yea i have a real fucking problem with that.
People were LET INTO THE CAPITOL BUILDING on the 6th.
Just a few were tearing shit up, not the Trump people.
With all the rallies, all year, & no vandalizing, peaceful every one.
Not much left to clean up after either, compared to the other side.
So you sheeple that believe what the press is putting out, are due for a rude fucking awakening.
Believe it or not Trump was asked by the military to run for president.
He's a patriot, risking his, & his family's wellbeing, every fucking day, over a dozen attempts on his life.
Any of you critics out there willing to do the same?????????
Fucking doubt it, you all would much rather sit around, whine, & bitch, with your heads up your ass.
You fucking PUSSYS make me sick.

tRump and his cultists left a disgusting mess in El Paso after his rally. I'm from there, I know hundreds of people there, and every one of them that I've spoken with has confirmed the mess. And tRump has still refused to pay the bill for the rally. And other cities as well. Every time he files for bankruptcy, people get screwed, and he doesn't give a shit. Just goes on with his selfish, greedy ways.

I certainly don't support the disgusting actions in Seattle, Portland and other cities. However, you using them as a response to what this thread is about is just more bullshit. It's like little Johnny getting caught throwing rocks through car windows, and his response is, "But look what Billy is doing..."

You say that the rioters were "let in" to the Capitol building. So, if I smash a window and climb into your house, I can claim that you let me in?!?! And you also say that no tRump supporters were tearing shit up. Have you actually SEEN the videos?? The fucking MAGA hats were everywhere! Gotta love your selective vision and memory.

Why the fuck would the military ask a draft-deferring, fraud like the orange infestation to run for President? What a fucking joke!!!

You and Joe really need to turn off Alex Jones, Newsmax, Breitbart, Hannity, Carlson and all the other bullshitters. They all prove your claim of fake news.

The cops let them in, all over the web, look, but not mainstream, why?
Also films of Trump supporters pulling people breaking windows down.
How many buildings burned, looted, or people attacked, or killed, at the Trump rally's?
Trump rally left some litter, that's so much worse than Seattle, so just even don't Seattle bring it up

Point i tried to make was, a small amount of damage, compared to the damage all summer elsewhere.
They let those riots go on all summer, if you can't see that, your blind with hatred, & i'm sorry for you.
As for my comprehension, it's just fine Thank You

this thread is descending to a level of stupidity i never thought possible.
comparing the level of damage ... fuck me sideways.
oh yes, all the rioting and burning and looting. was that triggered by a black man being pinned to the ground
and getting his neck stuck under a law enforcement officers knee ?
was the attack on the capitol triggered by an orange coward who sent his magamorons down there to look for his VP and make him alter the outcome of an election ? and who, incidentally ,told his rabid followers he would be there with them , and promptly got out from behind the bullet proof glass , into a bulletproof limo and went back to the white house to watch the mayhem on tv .
or am i getting mixed up. ?
hang mike pence.... hang mike pence.... was the chant. you all good with that ?

aussiegold asked;
WELL YES, YOU AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS ARE.
OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, EVERYONE HAS ONE, & THEY ALL SMELL
One dead crack head, so they let them burn places all summer.
No charges, just turn them loose to do it again tomorrow.
Try to say all the burning was a MYTH.
The shit in Wash was done by many of the same idiots.
Trump was still giving his speech when this was happening
Watch what the my pillow guy, a self made business man.
Who was SNEERED at here, has to say.
He has a two hour presentation as to what is going on.
SHOULD YOU SHEEPLE CARE TO KNOW !!!!!!
Sort of doubt it though,
It's soo much easier to run with the herd, than to think for oneself

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220978#p220978:2rc2974p said:
aussiegold » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:20 am[/url]":2rc2974p]
oh yes, all the rioting and burning and looting. was that triggered by a black man being pinned to the ground
was the attack on the capitol triggered by an orange coward who sent his magamorons down there to look for his VP and make him alter the outcome of an election ? and who, incidentally ,told his rabid followers he would be there with them , and promptly got out from behind the bullet proof glass , into a bulletproof limo and went back to the white house to watch the mayhem on tv .

Mike pence is MOTHETFUCKING traitor. That should be caged forever ..a fucking pedofile like most of DC GLOBAL SCUM ..your is proof that if you lie enough over and over it can be be made the truth ..you crazy steeple shoild go somewhere and try to detox from the brainwashing disease you have that wipes your intellegence out ....Fact the election was stolen fools fact trump got more votes than anyone in history Biden got the least in history ..Fact these monsters of scum are going to meet there match I hope you steeple are ready to fight for them ..cause your either American or the enemy it's not going to be in between .
You don't fuck with America's election and will of people and get away with it period s

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220981#p220981:1ktvpfhf said:
Denver » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:02 am[/url]":1ktvpfhf]
aussiegold asked;
WELL YES, YOU AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS ARE.
OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES, EVERYONE HAS ONE, & THEY ALL SMELL
One dead crack head, so they let them burn places all summer.
No charges, just turn them loose to do it again tomorrow.
Try to say all the burning was a MYTH.
The shit in Wash was done by many of the same idiots.
Trump was still giving his speech when this was happening
Watch what the my pillow guy, a self made business man.
Who was SNEERED at here, has to say.
He has a two hour presentation as to what is going on.
SHOULD YOU SHEEPLE CARE TO KNOW !!!!!!
Sort of doubt it though,
It's soo much easier to run with the herd, than to think for oneself

one dead crackhead... i will not debate that . the ignorance of that statement is exceeded only by it's racial
overtones.

the shit in wash done by same idiots. the foolishness of that statement is borne out by actual video.
the fools filmed themselves looting, stealing and baying for blood. are you blind and deaf ?

trump still giving his speech.... another downright lie. peddled by magaSHEEPLE no doubt.

pillow guy.... jesus fucking christ. same old drivel peddled by bunkerboy and guiliani.
ps
pillow boy better have saved a few dollars. smarttronic and dominion are seriously considering sueing him as well as trumpty dumpty minions.

run with the herd ? nah mate, you should take a little of your own advice. start thinking for yourself.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220984#p220984:1rkdceo9 said:
joedrum » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:24 am[/url]":1rkdceo9]
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=220978#p220978:1rkdceo9 said:
aussiegold » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:20 am[/url]":1rkdceo9]

Mike pence is MOTHETFUCKING traitor. That should be caged forever ..a fucking pedofile like most of DC GLOBAL SCUM ..your is proof that if you lie enough over and over it can be be made the truth ..you crazy steeple shoild go somewhere and try to detox from the brainwashing disease you have that wipes your intellegence out ....Fact the election was stolen fools fact trump got more votes than anyone in history Biden got the least in history ..Fact these monsters of scum are going to meet there match I hope you steeple are ready to fight for them ..cause your either American or the enemy it's not going to be in between .
You don't fuck with America's election and will of people and get away with it period s

Joe,
Mike Pence was trumpty dumpty faithful deputy for four years. he was a lapdog to a wanna be dictator.
traitor ? no Joe, far from it. you should know that Pence had absolutely no power to alter the election count.
none whatsoever. his role was ceremonial at best and trump knew it, pence knew it , all knew it.
and yet bunkerboy kept on with the lie.
i dont mind being referred to as sheeple, i think its funny. the election wasnt stolen Joe. time to man up.

ps
i note with some interest that the State of Georgia has opened an investigation into someone who DID try to
meddle in an election. someone who DID attempt to change the outcome... FatDon. oh happy days...

aussie wrote

one dead crackhead... i will not debate that . the ignorance of that statement is exceeded only by it's racial
overtones.
What is racial about that you ignorant fucking idiot????
Believe what your told, your choice.
Just what interests you so damn much about OUR COUNTRY, & OUR PRESIDENT????????????
I for one pay no attention to what the pedophiles there are doing in your country, or England.
Too worried about what the pedophiles that have been running ours, are, & have been doing.
You don't mind being called a sheeple, because thats what you evidently are.
No realization just how far your head is up your ass