Prayers Needed for my Stepson

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am asking for some prayers for my stepson, he got hurt really bad late last night, we just got the news. He works for Nucor Steel outside of Memphis Tn. The news we got, he was cutting some hot metal as it was coming down the line from the molding. The piece flew up and hit him across the face, breaking both sides of his jaw, and burning his lower lip off and the side of his face really bad. They had to put in a trachea tube because of the swelling so he could breath late last night. So if i could get a few prayers, that would be thoughtful...thanks everybody for your support.

crap that has to be really tough ...i hope he can endure such pain what a challenge he faced with right now ... take a tough man to get past this ... and it just starting ... oh my this is torture beyond understanding ... ones around him must understand this ..prayer for all

Up date: The hospital has done numerous test, the MRI did not show any damage to his spine in the neck area other than his broken jaw bones. They are getting ready for surgery at this very moment. The doctors said they are going to remove the plastic molding from his face, from the face guard he was wearing. It was embedded into the side of his face from the hot metal when it stuck him, and they are going to reset his jaws back with pins or whatever else they will use. The doctors are also going to apply divers skin(or something like that) on his face where he got burned to keep down infection.

I want to thank everybody for the prayers and support.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=143664#p143664:22pxj1ta said:
backyardtrouble » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:10 am[/url]":22pxj1ta]
I am asking for some prayers for my stepson, he got hurt really bad late last night, we just got the news. He works for Nucor Steel outside of Memphis Tn. The news we got, he was cutting some hot metal as it was coming down the line from the molding. The piece flew up and hit him across the face, breaking both sides of his jaw, and burning his lower lip off and the side of his face really bad. They had to put in a trachea tube because of the swelling so he could breath late last night. So if i could get a few prayers, that would be thoughtful...thanks everybody for your support.
Prayers brother . Prayers ... :hi: