Sayings, Quotes & One liners.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabghost

Reaction score
I thought it would be nice to collect favorite sayings and quotes in one thread. I know some have them in their signature line but maybe you have a few more. Let's keep it clean and free of politics.Words of wit and wisdom to live by are always good. I'll go first.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt

You can lead an idiot to knowledge. But you can't make him think. Me

Some peoples kids never grow up. My Dad

Thinking is the most difficult of work. Perhaps that is why so few endeavor to pursue it. Henry Ford

Do what you've always done you get what you've always got. Unk.

Every time something is made idiot proof. The world produces a better idiot.

"Some of my best thinking happens when falling asleep..."

:whistling: Anyone?

As long as you don't mind it don't matter.

Everyone brightens the room. Some by entering others by exiting.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109583#p109583:30nnjxti said:
AApple » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:09 am[/url]":30nnjxti]
"Some of my best thinking happens when falling asleep..."

:whistling: Anyone?
Me too!

That and on the toilet :smilie_happy:

Don't never say I Can't, becasue one of these days, you will. ( my dad )
IF you want something from a woman, just ask. It only hurts for a minute.. :hihihi: (my Grandfather)
You better learn how to cook, if you want something to eat later in life. (my mother)
I hate Kids, they get on my nerves, I never want any. :hihihi: after 2 kids later, I'll kill you, get away from my kids. (my sister)
Life is always easier getting older, just thinking about it makes it Hard. (me).

Beat to fit, paint to match? unknown

A mule can't pull a plow if he's kicking. My granddad.

"Democracy is a form of government that substitutes election by the incompetent many for appointment by the corrupt few." George Bernard Shaw