Sayings, Quotes & One liners.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just thought of a couple more...

Might as well. Can't dance and it's too wet to plow. (another from my dad)

When someone says "Have a nice day" I'll say "Thanks, but I have other plans".

Brad

"If it starts, run it. If it squeaks, oil it. If it ain't broke, fix it till it is...."
(attributed to an old boss I used to werk for :mrgreen: )

"That sombitch wouldn't make a wart on a real welder's ass"....my Dad, talking about a particular feller he had werkin for him. :rant:

"That sombitch couldn't build a knot on his head with a sledge hammer"....me...talking about another trans "builder" that weren't very gud. :builder:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=109704#p109704:30aljv1c said:
dan filipi » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:36 pm[/url]":30aljv1c]
"She could .... the ...... off a trailer hitch" is one of my particular favorites.
Sorry ladies

That would be Willie Nelson, in "Electric Horseman"....
Willie":30aljv1c said:
cowboy2.gif
I'm gonna get me a bottle of tequila and find me one of them Keno girls that can s :sensored: the chrome off a trailer hitch and just kinda kick back.
:mrgreen:

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something!"......heard by a deckhand on a sailing ship just before the storm.

"That paint job looks fine to me!. Besides, they would never be able to tell the difference 100 yards off the beach."......

When in an argument with Dad;

"State real facts and stop picking the fly crap out of the pepper!"