Side Tracked---by Thievin' U Know Whats....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkl

Reaction score
Last weekend My Grandson's pride and joy was stolen out of our Front Yard. It is a 94 F150 he bought, fixed, and painted almost by himself. He is a senior this year, he had painted it in His School Colors and had his football # and a Hornet painted on the tail Gate. He discovered the Truck was stolen when he went outside to go to his first Day of School. He was not Happy....... A guy that just got out of Jail for stealing a car two years ago, had stole it and ran it so hard it blew the radiator, overheated and died. They caught him and he is in Jail where he Belongs.

I pulled a 79 Jeep that I had parked in the back for a future Project around to the front yard, messed with it for an Hour,,,,The Lord Smiled,,,,,it cranked and purred like a Kitten. My Grandson is HAPPY AGAIN !!!

P.S. I freed up the F150 motor, put in a radiator, and it cranks and runs fine....HE IS VERY HAPPY !!!!!!

Attachments

• dtruck2.jpg
    dtruck2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 235
  • dtru.jpg
    dtru.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 229
  • jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 231
  • dtrucks.jpg
    dtrucks.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 228
Your grandson has a good man for a Grandpa.
Good on you for being in his corner when faced with such a hard situation that tryed to sidetrack him. :good:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=178697#p178697:vacjl8e0 said:
Terry » 2 minutes ago[/url]":vacjl8e0]
Your grandson has a good man for a Grandpa.
Good on you for being in his corner when faced with such a hard situation that tryed to sidetrack him. :good:
Well said...

Bad news turns good, at least it wasn't wrecked...motors can take an overheating and survive it is oil pressure that will kill it for sure , it sounds like you might have an ignition to replace as well, I use one of those brake pedal clubs that lock the brake..been wanting to get an alarm but have gotten used to using it.
Congrats on the recovery.

Sucker didn't learn a thing in jail. Probably won't this time either. Glad it worked out for you and grandson.