Smaller Front Fender

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 900 fender looks good. I bought a 1000 front fender with the intentions of cutting it down & powder coating it , but it is in such good condition I can't bring myself to do it. I'll get another one.

I have one off a V45 Magna - black and in good condition $39.00 plus shipping if you want it

bikebone":1wxg57jw said:
I'm looking for a smaller front fender for my '83 1100, anybody have any suggestions? Air Tech offers a couple of solutions, but I was wondering if there wasn't something off of another bike that would work. Don't ask me why, but there is something I like about mixing parts to make a neat looking bike. A fender off of a Harley Super Glide might work; anyone tried that?
-----------------
I have a 79 CB750 CHROME fender on mine. But you can get raw fenders from Drag Specialties. Sportster style $50.00. Yes I have tried them.

Andyb":1tz833ie said:
I bought a chrome front fender from a CB900 on ebay.
right+side.jpg

That looks cool. I had to put the 1100 plastic fender back on mine for a while because when I got a new front tire, it was rubbing on the fender. Too many things happening to modify it right now, but I think I need to fine something smaller than the 1000 fender.