Starter Street Bike

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The massive rear fenders on those bikes always made the back tire look inadequate to me. Other than that I liked the look. Vstar seems like an updated Virago which I have and enjoyed riding.

Great find! :good: Would have had a hard time passing that one by myself, for that price, :roll: & i'm not even looking to buy anything as far as a motorcycle goes. :smilie_happy: Does it use tubeless tires, look's like it might? :headscratch:

Three days of intensive care.....I had the seat and back seat in my pile of junk, I think it fits perfect, after a little grinding 0n the seat pan, and removed some foam. Ordered an old wiring harness for $39, it had solenoid, and electronic brain attached. Very cheap Fix, except for the Red Wasp nest in the Air Intake. My Grandaughter is Happy!!!!!

[video]https://youtu.be/4ygX5dXLnPs[/video]

Now the Lessons Begin....young'ns now day have no idea what a standard shift or a clutch is all about,,,,,,

Attachments

• courtmc.jpg
    courtmc.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 135
Suzuki vz800 marauder or volusia either one are excellent starter bikes . They are super light and very well balanced with a low seat height . The biggest plus to a larger cc but small framed bike is she will never out grow it or become complacent with a lack of power she would receive from a 500 or 600 cc bike. My first new bike was a 800cc 09 suzuki boulevard m50 (newer version) and its not a goldwing but you can ride it all day in comfort . You can pick boulevards up cheap with very low mileage because everyone wants a honda shadow in that size range . Mine has 34k miles and I have never even changed the original battery just normal maitenence

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just realized you have already purchase a bike lol .... I suppose I should read the thread all the way through before I comment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Latest posts