Third Midwest Meet 8/29/2014 9/1/2014

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I would make this but the 12900 is still down for the alternator conversion, the front wheel bearings are bad on the 1500 wing and no other bikes are insured and plated to make the ride. the battery is bad on the 750f but I sure don't want to ride it that far

Turn,running and brakes are a go. With help. Took it for a spin all is well don't even know its there until your stopping then it pushes a little. Just a few more things to pack all the camping gear just stays in the trailer. Joe I hope you have the address LOL Jerry

105, 107,123,castleton ave mount Vernon,ill 62864.on the east side,of mount Vernon.tom :music:

Attachments

• motorcycle.jpg
    motorcycle.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 106
ok cool ...i am working like crazy to get things ready to go .... trying to look for back road ways to go so far google only mapping out interstate run ... got family here all week also so time is thin for me till time to go to meet .... today going in a cave hike this cave is huge ...you can go for miles ... my poor feet

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=129574#p129574:5gf0rlb6 said:
joedrum » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 pm[/url]":5gf0rlb6]
ok cool ...i am working like crazy to get things ready to go .... trying to look for back road ways to go so far google only mapping out interstate run ... got family here all week also so time is thin for me till time to go to meet .... today going in a cave hike this cave is huge ...you can go for miles ... my poor feet

Hopefully you make it back out into the light.. :smilie_happy:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=129717#p129717:23w2874a said:
tom foreman » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:57 am[/url]":23w2874a]
I,m ready... :music:

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen: I bet you ain't..... :smilie_happy: Your place may be ready, but....have you noticed the group of lunatics headed your way? :shock: :shock:

:smilie_happy:
Just funnin....hope the weekend turns into a great time for all!! Wish we could be there.... :good: :clapping:

Latest posts