This jerk needs to be found.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148481#p148481:2486a5is said:
brianinpa » Sun May 10, 2015 3:14 pm[/url]":2486a5is]
And my wife wonders why I always carry in such a way that it is visible when I ride. I seem to get more respect that way...

Ohh you are one lucky sob (in a nice way) we can't carry here and unfortunately hand helds are band. So rifles and Black Powder. We can use BP as a hand gun, because it takes at least a minute to re load. I bet they give you a W I D E berth my friend.

As for the douche bag, people like these don't have a life, he probably doesn't even own a car, he is probably a real short guy about 3 inches taller than a regular dwarf (for whom I have great respect), I will bet he can't get his leg over a monkey bike never mind a Big un. He lives at home with his parents, as he can't afford to get a place of his own and probably works as a shelf stacker at Pri Mart but only on nights. He is what we call in England " All Wind and Piss" his highlight of the week is at the weekend so he can play his favourite fantasy, PS2 Need for Speed.

I am sure in the States if he ever did this he would be arrested and dispatched to the state fun house, where he would get a real education in being a Momas Boy!!!
:whip: