Thunder Beach Panama City Beach, Fl Oct 2,3,4,5,th

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be able to make it this year because I will be at Bike Week at Myrtle Beach, SC but I spent most of the summer at PCB..

If anyone goes to Thunder Beach, I recommend one biker event that may not be advertised much..

Head West on the Front Beach Road until you pass the last high rise condo on the beach. Go one block further and on the right, there is a biker apparel store called The Redneck Biker.

Every Thursday evening (around 7pm) they have a live band, free chicken wings, and a dollar donation for a beer..

Even off season, they attract a lot of the locals on bikes. People are friendly, the wings are great, the view of the ocean tranquil, and there are a nice mix of different kinds of motorcycles there..

I already miss Panama City Beach and I will likely make the spring rally..

Thanks, the riders may want to take that in, we are heading out thursday about 8 am should be there if all goes well way before that, we are only about four to five hours from there, depending on, well, you know...

About 220 miles all secondary roads.

Well, Alabama is a great state to ride in....unless you're in a hurry...=/

I believe the VFW/Legion Post (on the Back Beach Road) will offer eats and cold ones for bikers also...=)
They are very bike friendly..

Non-ethanel gas can be had at the Chevron station across near the Harley dealership as well as most the stations near the beach..

...and if you want to pick up biker chicks, Home Depot has the cheapest hand-trucks...<attempt at humor>

I've been to this rally many times. It is always a great place to go this time of year. I usually go to the spring rally, as they have two a year. It opens the tourist season down there and closes it!