Using TC W3 in the gas.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffdaddy56

Reaction score
Anyone else besides me use TC W3 oil in their gas to improve running? I saw a thread somewhere as to the oil to gas ratio recommended but can't find it now. It makes my bike run much better using only 2 oz./gal. Any thoughts?

it works great ....but i find its no better than ATF and its easier to keep around and cheaper...after going 5yrs running atf my carbs were cleaner than when they were rebuilt it shocked me how clean they were ....that my experience ...

Just an observation here. With the atf or stabil or even the two stroke oils gas remains very useable in stored vehicles. This practice may also enable us to continue riding these bikes even if the new E85 junk gas is mandated. Time will tell there I guess.

slabghost":olihhl83 said:
Just an observation here. With the atf or stabil or even the two stroke oils gas remains very useable in stored vehicles. This practice may also enable us to continue riding these bikes even if the new E85 junk gas is mandated. Time will tell there I guess.

Well I haven't riden mine in a few months because I need a rear MC and tire. She fires right up on several months old gas.
I would have thought the gas would be bad but maybe the ATF that's in it is preserving it somehow?