• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to buy GL1500 in west Michigan

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griz

Reaction score
I would like to find a GL1500 any model is fine, Old man crap broken-ok too. Registered miles 0 to 150,000 no problem. Major components must be good.

1: The engine and trans must run and not spew fluids.
2: The swing arm and drive hub must be road worthy and the rear wheel must not be damaged to the
point of unsafe.
3: The frame must not be bent.
4: Front forks must not be bent, and front wheel must not be damaged to the point of unsafe to ride.
5: Absolutely must have a clear title, and NOT a salvage title of any kind.

I'll bet you wonder why I want a rolling wreck like that. Well I want to build a minimal 1500 like my
83 GL1100. All I really need is a powered rolling chassis. Will pay cash for the right unit within 50mi of
Grand Rapids MI. I will pick up.

Thanks for reading this.
GRIZ

P.S. Early 2013 I will be posting pics of my latest creation, 2012 Harley StreetBob...I just love building hot rods.

Have a 1988 that meets all your requirements, it is complete it runs has no plastic on it.
I also have a VERY stripped down 89 that I bought in florida last year that may fit your needs.
Several people have approached me about building a naked 1500 thus far no one has pulled the trigger, so I would be interested in seeing what you do.
I have a trailer and happy to deliver the bike close to, or to you...