When will spring weather get here

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retroyz

Reaction score
It snowed again last night! about 4 inches.

When will winter release its icy grip?-I am ready to ride!

last year at this time I already had 1000 miles on!

Is anybody else getting frustrated?

It has been a crazy April here in the upper midwest this year. Last year by this time we had 40 days above 50 F, this year, 4 days. Farmers are waiting for it to warm up, and even then they will have to wait for it to dry up. Last year most of them had all their corn planted by now.

dan filipi":1xoxnsn0 said:
I'm getting frustrated with all the stuff I need to get done at home before it gets too hot!
I have been waiting for the cooler weather here for the same reason, also with all the rain we have had the grass seems to grow a foot overnight :head bang:

Whoo-hoo! broke 70 F today. Rode my bike to work this morning for the first time this year.

Looks like winter is slipping here, Supposed to be in the 60s for the next few days. Stella is coming out of her winter sleep tomorrow. :clapping: :yahoo:
Jerry

yep I went today ...had a hang on to your life ride with hooch ...fastest oldwing ive ever been on...it rip to just shy of 100mph instantly ...it was fun ... :yahoo: :whistling: :mrgreen:

Rode to work again today (35 miles) but it is supposed to drop back the the 40s starting Wednesday: Uh-whaaat. But I did give the bike her first wash of the season yesterday. Wife was totally jealous of all the TLC Goldie was getting.

Got 4 inches of snow here yesterday, its supposed to warm up some for the weekend

Attachments

• ATT00000.jpg
    ATT00000.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 81
I hope that your late spring will mean great weather for our ride in August. Hope that everyone gets a chance to ride soon! :moped:

:Awe: :rant:
Mid 80's all week....40's today...30's tonite.... :crying:

May 2, 2013.JPG

That's about 8 inches of snow on top of the clothesline pole. Very unusual, even in MN, and even more so for southern MN.